“Best Bet For Oriental Food On The Iron Range”
Review of Saigon Cafe

Saigon Cafe
Ranked #23 of 32 Restaurants in Virginia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a regular stop for me. I take any visitors i have from other parts of the country there. It's a dinky little mom & pop kind of place with a limited seating area/no bar and one waitress. The food is great and reasonable. My only disappointment is that they aren't open Saturday or Sunday. I discovered this place some years ago when a bartender in a bar down the street handed me a menu when i asked about the best places to eat in Virginia. He was right and I've been back several times since.

1  Thank david a

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The Saigon Cafe is a stop we always make when in Virginia, Minnesota. Hard to believe such authentic asian food can be found in a small cafe in northern Minnesota! But it's true. The luncheon special is always great - perfectly portioned. The egg rolls are nummy, the wonton soup delightful. I don't think you can go wrong eating here. We have always found the waitstaff friendly and efficient. A great place for either lunch or dinner...

Reviewed April 17, 2013

We didn't care for the service and the small crowded space the first time we went here, but decided to give it another try. The chicken in my entree was cold and once seated, it took 15 minutes for a waitress and 55 minutes for our food to come. Save your money!

2  Thank susieq1960
Reviewed March 24, 2013

If you're looking for a Vietnamese food with flavor, this is a must stop place to eat. We loved it and would return.

1  Thank AttractionUSA
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is a little diner tucked back just off the main street of Virginia. The food is amazing, and not bad for the price. I would recommend takeout as the table service isn't great.

1  Thank woo y

Been to Saigon Cafe? Share your experiences!