AmericInn Lodge & Suites Two Harbors
Country Inn of Two Harbors(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
$94
$109
Grand Superior Lodge(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
$85
  • Pool
Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
$71
Voyageur Motel(Two Harbors)
$74
Travelocity
Lake Breeze Motel Resort(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Pool
$98
$78
$68
Travelocity
Cove Point Lodge(Beaver Bay)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool areafront deskyogurtnorth shorehot and cold choicesi highly recommend this hotelking whirlpool suiteroom was cleanwaffle makerpool and hot tubvery nice hotelmorning breakfastno elevatorsausage gravybreakfast was deliciouswould stay here againcouple of nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We took a trip to Duluth to do some exploring but didn't want to stay right in the city so we opted to stay in Two Harbors. The staff was extremely friendly, the desk clerk and the housekeepers joked with us with we were personal friends instead of guests, the room was very nice with a comfortable bed, and the whole atmosphere of the inn was relaxed and friendly. We were close enough to restuarants and sight-seeing opportunities but far enough away from the hustle and bustle that we could relax and catch our breath. The only thing we would do differently would be to bring along a small fan to provide white noise-- it was so quiet in our room that we could hear each other breathing. We would absolutely stay at AmericInn of Two Harbors again. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Hedgie1964
AmericInnTHGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Two Harbors, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback after your recent stay at the AmericInn - Two Harbors, Mn. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed February 27, 2012

If you are a sports team, I would recommend staying at a different hotel. The rooms was very clean. Pool area was great. We just had some issues with the lady working at the front desk. We weren't even in the hotel for 2 minutes when she chased our kids down the hall and screamed at them for stomping and yelling. I do understand that we do need to keep our kids under control, but she was way out of line. It is pretty bad when you have to tip toe down the hall. We were not allowed to bring in my son's hockey equipment to warm up.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TLCHOCKEY
AmericInnTHGM, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Two Harbors, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review after your recent stay in Two Harbors. Guest feedback is a great way to improve a properties facility and service. I apologize for the poor customer service your team received while you were staying with us. I have made changes to insure future guests won't have the same problems you encountered. I would like to invite you back so you can see the difference.

Reviewed October 12, 2011

Our family took a trip to Two Harbors to see the fall colors and they were spectacular. I was reluctant to choose the AmericInn of Two Harbors because the price was rather high. I understand that there aren't many hotels in the area and it was their peak travel time. After my stay I have to say I got what I paid for. You could tell they were in the middle of a remodel. The room was spotless. Breakfast was excelent and the service was second to none. The staff knew the area inside and out and answered any questions I had. We will be back the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank Sarah H
AmericInnTHGM, Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Two Harbors, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2011

Thank you for your possitive comments. The hotel is under new management and we are working hard to turn around some of the negative comments posted on this site. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

We like AmericInn...but our stay here was diappointing... the spa/hottub was not and the pool was filthy...not only cloudy but dirt in corners...very sad to see.
Love Two Harbors ...it has a very nice lighthouse and water break walkway.
But next time we go up...I think we will drive just a few miles further to the Silver Bay AmericInn... it is newer.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Kitty1515

I apologize for the condition of the pool and hot tub during your stay. Since your stay we have added to our maintenance team and are paying more attention to details in all areas of the hotel. If you were to come back I am sure you would see a difference.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

We headed northward for a family fishing/vacation weekend. Everyone loved this hotel....our room was excellent -very clean. The pool area was great and the breakfast was delicious. The staff was very helpful when we asked about dining options and other suggestions of things to do in the area. We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family