“Mocha, Food and Gift danger zone.”

Mocha Moose Coffee & Gift Shop
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Warren, OR
“Mocha, Food and Gift danger zone.”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I couldn't wait any longer for my Mocha. After finding our smoked Lake Trout, we came upon Mocha Moose. I HAD to stop. Patti was outside sprucing up with paint and I think she welcomed our interruption. My husband had his coffee, and I had my Mocha (yum yum yum yum yum). Patti gave us some excellent advice about where to purchase an item we were looking for. Her gift shop has unique things to buy, but our first trip we only drank. Our second trip - look out. I did all my souvenir gift buying at Mocha Moose and Patti?, the daughter in laws love there little shrink wrapped tee/short packages. We delivered your baseball cap to Dennis. He is still struggling hard with his treatments and
we're all praying hard for his recovery. Mama Mavis is still in our book at church. God bless you and your Mocha Moose. Oregon is a little too far to travel for our daitly drinks, but we WILL visit you every trip we make in the future.

• Visited September 2011
4 Thank Donna B

Apple Valley, Minnesota
“We had so much fun!”
Reviewed September 23, 2011

My husband and I just celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary with a trip to the north shore. We had breakfast at the Mocha Moose on our anniversary - breakfast pastries, caramel rolls just out of the oven and yummy coffees. The food was delicious but the fun atmosphere is what made the experience memorable. Patti was so welcoming! She and some of the other customers even sang "happy anniversary" to us. We enjoyed our visit so much that we stopped in a second morning for the cinnamon rolls and coffee. This visit was just as enjoyable as the first. We'll definitely be back the next time we're in the area.

• Visited September 2011
5 Thank llj6581
Blaine, Minnesota
“The Friendliest Place in Town!”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

There were 13 of us...I called ahead not knowing what type of place we were going to and let them know. They were extremely accomodating. And even though we kind of took over the seating we were never made to feel like we were overstaying our welcome. My dad was in a wheelchair and on oxygen. He was so blessed by their hospitality and care that he's still (end of September) determined to walk again so he can go in there and give those gals a big hug. All my family lives far away from each other and this was a possible last time to see Grandpa. Mocha Moose owner and employees helped make it the memorable time we had hoped for. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts!

4 Thank cathy n
KC
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I loved my Mocha Moose coffee drink and the cinnamon roll was to die for. My (adult) daughter didn't know for sure what she wanted so the girl suggested ingredients and made a perfect breakfast sandwich to her delight. It's a small place and they were rearranging the merchandise in the gift shop while we were there so it seemed a little crowded.

4 Thank Sandy062
Hawaii
“Great fun, great breakfast”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

We stopped by for breakfast and had a Mocha Moose special, turnover with eggs and a cinnamon nut freshly bakes roll. We also made great friends with Patti, the owner. Lovely and personable, we chatted and had a great time at Mocha Moose.

2 Thank BettinaHawaii