Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior
Country Inn of Two Harbors(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
$145
$160
$159
Viking Motel(Two Harbors)(Great Value!)
$129
Voyageur Motel(Two Harbors)
$94
$201
Lake Breeze Motel Resort(Duluth)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Pool
Cove Point Lodge(Beaver Bay)
$229
$138
$100
Official Hotel
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsbedroom cottagemassage cottageledge rock grillelake superiornorth shorethe outdoor hot tubcouples massagewaves crashfire pithuge showerwood fired saunathree bedroomon site restaurantget awaygooseberry fallsguest roomsmain building
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at Larsmont a number of times over the years for a relaxing get away. The property is beautifully maintained and staff are very professional. Nothing relieves stress like sitting in front of a fire listening to waves crashing on the shore. The perfect destination to enjoy the simpler and quitter moments in life.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BIff U
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our family of 6 (4 kids ages 17-23) stayed at Larsmont Cottages for 3 nights while attending a high school hockey tournament in Duluth and we also wanted to take advantage of skiing at Lutsen and snowmobiling in the area. We loved the 3 bedroom townhouse that even had a garage. Very clean with nice furnishings. Our teenagers enjoyed the hot tub. I had a fabulous hour massage in the 'massage cottage' -- excellent massage and facility. We had a wonderful meal at the Lodge Rock Grille as well. Excellent food and service at the restaurant. We will return again to stay at Larsmont Cottages!

Room Tip: We stayed in a 3 bedroom townhouse in the woods......it was perfect for a winter stay. It had a garage, plenty of parking for our snowmobiles and trailer and easy access to the lodge/pool/hot tub. We have also stayed at Larsmont Cottages in the summer months and I would recommend a lake view in the summer.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank tricia3Owatonna_MN
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We returned to Larsmont again after a 2year absence trying other places on the northshore. What a treat. Clean private quiet and just what we needed. Will be back every other month just like we used to.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 6, 2012

We just hosted our wedding and reception at Larsmont Cottages in mid October. Larsmont was superb in their service to our guests and throughout the event. Dan Little, the resort manager was excellent in listening to all of my questions and requests and incredibly accommodating. He truly made us and all of our guests feel at home, and my mom was very impressed by how professional yet laid back and calm Dan was.

The on-site staff during the weekend was knowledgeable and helpful as well. I, as the bride, really did not have to do anything, it was all taken care of as Dan had promised. This was a wonderful place for our small intimate wedding of about 40 people.

I would say that it was a challenge working with Bev Weckman during the weeks leading up to the wedding, it was difficult to get a confirmation of the details and I often had to repeat information multiple times. Once I met with Dan in person however, everything was handled great from there.

The best part of the weekend was having all of our guests together at the resort for multiple days, and we booked a large cottage in the woods for a central location for people to meet and mingle throughout, a hospitality location for our guests, which we also used for ourselves. It worked really great.
Thank you to Dan and the Larsmont Staff for making our day so wonderful and memorable!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank camospdx
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have stayed at Grand Superior Lodge. A resort that is owned by the company that owns this resort. The set up here is simular, but much smaller and less busy. We stayed in an upstairs queen guest room. These are very small rooms. They would be simular to staying at a friends home in a guess bedroom. I did not realize how small they were. If I had, I would have booked a larger room. It was fine and had what we needed. The resort is beautiful and fairly quiet. I have to say, I did see a big difference between the employees here and at Grand Superior. At Grand Superior, they were much more engaging. Larsmont employees seem to be just going through the paces. They didn't engage in any conversation at all. Just seemed like a job. Grand Superior's employees were always asking questions and looking for feedback. I think we will stay there in the future. Larsmont is an okay resort. I just didn't feel anything special there.

Room Tip: The king bed rooms on the up levels are much bigger. The lower level has much larger multi bedroom units. It depends on what you need. The queen guess room really is tiny.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple