Tripadvisor

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped here for breakfast is was busy but service was still really quick. Waitress was very friendly and the food was delicious. I believe it's worth the drive from duluth but in the summer it's really busy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

Ordered a French silk pie for a local school fundraiser and was excited to share it with family. Shared it over the holidays and was disappointed that it had a texture of sand. Hopefully this was just a one time deal.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank Lubie16
Reviewed December 23, 2019 via mobile

I got a chocolate pie to go, AmAzInG!!!! My husband and I ate it and then we went back for a butterscotch which we are bringing to a Christmas party so won’t try until then but I’m really excited about it (almost want to keep it just for us but won’t). I haven’t ever eaten a chocolate pie this tasty. Delish!!!

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 12, 2019

Betty's can be crowded, but our food left the reason for the crowding a mystery. Nothing really wrong with any of it (and the service was fine), but not memorable, and I decided I concurred with the locals who had told me there were better pies available not far away.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank susanphough
Reviewed November 19, 2019 via mobile

The burgets are juicy and tasty. Pies are delicious. Soup and half sandwhich was so good on our visit the next day I asked for the other half of the sandwich.
Friendly staff and clean facilities.

Date of visit: September 2019