“Let them eat pie.”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 30, 2014

It was just by chance that on the way to Duluth, MN I was reading a magazine...in it were articles on the best pie places to visit while traveling! Betty's Pies was on the list and we just happened to be going right by there! The pie menu is amazing and the pie we had was delicious. I suggest just going in to have pie and coffee. We went back the next day for another slice of pie and none of us left disappointed, just a couple pounds heavier! Pie is their specialty and I'm sure you can find a slice you will love.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,138)

Reviewed July 29, 2014

I had driven past this place for years and on a whim we stopped here for dinner on a Friday night and were quite impressed. The dinner menu had a lot of great choices including a lot of vegeterian options. I got the beef past and fell in food love with it. So great after a day of hiking. The gravy and coleslaw that came with the pasty were the perfect food companions. My wife got the wildrice burger and I tried a bite. All I can say is oh yum! We got a piece of Banana Cream pie (yum yum) and the star of the meal a peice of Apple Strawberry pie. They were both absolutely delightful. So based on the amazing meal we came again the next morning to try their breakfast. The breakfast vegeterian options were many and great. I got the menu special Bumbleberry pancakes and all I can say is it was truely one of the best meals I have ever had. The eggs were scrambled perfectly and the bacon was tasty and delicious. But the pancakes were so amazing and perfect I cannot adequately express how absolutely wonderful they were. So yeah Betty's Pies is awesome. Make the stop you just may be impressed.

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Stopped to have lunch because the mother in law raved about this place. Food was avg and the pies weren't all that spectacular. I was expecting the best pie I ever had. First choosing a pie was made very easy because they were out of over half the pies they have on the menu. A little odd but we went on a Thursday in July and that time of the year is not a very busy time for the North Shore.... wait a sec, yes it is. I settled on the Toffe pie. There was not a lot of flavor. It tasted very bland. I've had better pies at Bakers Square. I think I will pass this place by next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

$84 for 3 adults and 3 children. They charge $2.50 for 2 slices of bacon and extra for fries. Nickel and dime you to death. Pies were good but not worth eating off the menu. Get your pie and go

Reviewed July 28, 2014

My chicken was a but dry, but still good. Pie was great! Breakfast was yummy! We would certainly go back!