“Best darn blueberry pie ever!”
Review of Betty's Pies

Betty's Pies
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

Picked up a pie to go. (Blueberry). It was fabulous-can't speak to any of their other goodies but highly recommend the blueberry!! Will go back if ever thru there again!
Don't miss this place for dessert!!!
Worth every penny!
Carpe diem!

There are newer reviews for Betty's Pies

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Just about everyone we know makes a stop at Betty's Pies when traveling to the North Shore. Stop in for a meal or just for pie. Awesome and unique pie variety. Plan to wait for a table during peak season. If you want to buy a bucket of chicken and/or a pie to take with you there is a separate area for those purchases just inside the entry way.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Delicious food and beautiful location. Clean and the food can't be beat! We stopped for breakfast three times. The omelets are great! Never had the pies, but man, when we were there people were coming in ordering pies to take put like mad. Wanted to try a piece of pie but the breakfast was so big I never had room!!

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

We've passed this place on our last 3 trips to the boundary waters. It is always packed however this time we stopped. The 35 minute wait was SO WORTH IT. Wish we stopped years ago . You must have a piece of their pie !!

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We visited here on our honeymoon, and I decided to try to eat the Pig Trough in 20 minutes to attempt to win a free t-shirt. It was three pieces of pie, four scoops of ice cream, a banana, and a whole lot of whipped cream and chocolate. Our waitress was rushed and not very enthusiastic about me trying the challenge, and bluntly stated that I had 20 minutes, and I'd better eat it all. When I finished she didn't offer any congratulations or show any enthusiasm. Just said, "Ok, I'll get your shirt. Here is your bill." It was almost like she was put out that I was attempting the challenge. The pies were good, but it would have been a lot more fun if she would have just been friendly.
The only way I finished was because of my beautiful wife's encouragement!