“Run of the Mill Breakfast.”
Review of Carmody 61

Carmody 61
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The omelets were just fine but it stopped there. The hash browns were not brown and watery like they had been frozen. The biscuit also appeared and tasted like frozen. We had to request silverware and butter for the biscuit a couple of times. The server was pleasant and apologetic but un the meantime breakfast cooled.

There are newer reviews for Carmody 61

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Dark and dingy inside. Neat decorations though....drinks are way overpriced and weak...food was greasy and unmemorable. Server did the bare minimum to serve a table...no personality at all. If u wanna spend a lot of money and feel like you got nothing...go there.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Seriously a hidden gem the building doesn't look like much on the outside but the food makes up for that the burgers are you of this world and the onion rings were so darn good and the dip that comes with the onion rings is so good when we went it was kind busy and the staff were on top of it all will return excellent place great prices great food don't let the building fool you need to go there seriously great place

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I tried to review this once before, shortly after it opened but no one had reviewed it yet and Trip Advisor didn't recognize it. So glad to see others have now managed to get it on the map. It is one of our best choices for a casual meal when making the trip to or back from our cabin. We have always had good service and food (I love the fries and burgers, and we've had good specials, too). I agree it looks rougher from the outside, but I'd call it a family-friendly restaurant. Very clean and cute cabin decor.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

I thought it looked like a biker bar from the outside (which is fine) but the menu was awesome. We are self proclaimed foodies, and were complaining about the lack of choice when we randomly went here for a beer. I am a vegetarian and to my surprise, not only was there a veggie burger on the menu, but it was handmade and FANTASTIC. Honestly one of the best veggie burgers I've had. Somone there knows what they are doing. For a bar food menu I give it a Ten. Would totally go back.