“Almost the Worst service staff I've ever experienced!”
Review of Carmody 61

Carmody 61
Ranked #16 of 29 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 9, 2013

After a fun and fabulous day touring local breweries and brew pubs, our group stopped at Carmodys for an early dinner. We'd pre-ordered our meals so they could accommodate our group of 12 quickly. Our food came out quickly, however, my veggie burger did not match the menu description. When I asked about the wrong condiments and toppings, they denied that the menu stated them differently. I was able to flag down another waitress who did her best to fix what the bartender and our server ignored. Then, I saw our server reading the menu and telling the bartender that, in fact, the menu description was as I'd indicated. Neither apologized, or even spoke to me after that! No offers for drinks, no interaction, NOTHING! The veggie burger was okay, the fries were very good, but I'll never return after experiencing the indifference from their staff. More than half our group of 12 indicated they'd never return. There are plenty of other places that serve average food, but they have servers who actually care if you're there or not. Disappointing ending to an otherwise super fun day!

There are newer reviews for Carmody 61

Reviewed September 19, 2013

Good scotch eggs! A couple recommended them and we tried them and liked them! The bacon apple salad, beef and pepper jack cheese with fries were tasty too. Clientele were friendly and helpful and the staff was very good.

Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

The food was amazing and the staff so friendly!!! I liked the interior. IIt was very well put together. I will definetly be going back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Very good fish & burgers very popular place on hwy 61 north shore for good reason
Fries are great too