“I am a o'pizza lover!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 16, 2014

I am DUE for a "DO NoRTH PIZZA" each time I come up.Order ahead and pick up allows you to travel anywhere to picnic. Down by the beach, back to a campground or a motel room!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I have been to this place several times and will be back again! The restaurant is what I would call small town charming. The table I typically sit at has the old boomerang table top and I love it. The pizza is yummy with a nice amount of toppings, cheese and a nice thin crust.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We ordered a pizza and had it delivered to camp ground. This is the BEST pizza I have had in a very long time. Amazing!!

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We ordered a large "Special". They definitely did NOT skimp on the toppings.

They told us it would take about 45 minutes for the pizza to arrive and they were right on.

We were happy they delivered right to our door (3rd floor) at Superior Shores (lodge).

Nice job for small - town Two Harbors.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

A bit of a disappointment after reading the good reviews. The pizza was average at best - not the Chicago/New York pizza as described by another reviewer. We have a sausage and green olive pizza. The sausage was not Italian sausage... tasted more like ground beef sausage. The place was a bit run down. When we first walked in we had the pleasant smell of pizza but as we were seated and waiting for our meal we noticed that the musty smell of the place overpowered the pizza smell. It was OK but nothing to go out of your way for.