“Great Meal”

Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We have been to the shore many times but never stopped here. Glad we did! The walleye cake sandwich was amazing! I split a delicious piece of pie with my husband. The kids each got milk shakes - they were big enough as it was, but they served them with the additional silver cups they were made in. Great experience, and I would stop here again. Cute gift shop too.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Rustic Inn is our favorite North Shore place to stop for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We have never had a bad experience, and their pies are simply superb. We love the atmosphere, the help, and of course, the pie!

Reviewed August 23, 2014 via mobile

Ordered the baja cajun fish tacos....their was one small piece od fish..no seasoning just charred...it was plated like it was for quesadilla...the pico de gallo and all other toppings were mushed to get ether in the middle and it was disgusting...their only saving grace wich re earned them 2 stars was their pie....my advice skio the food and only get pie

1  Thank Jory L
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Me and my two sisters stopped there for pie. The pie was great and my sister ate there before and said the food was good. But..there was no one to greet us, no one manning the gift shop, and don't use the bathroom - filthy. My sister said her son was there a month before and again the bathroom was filthy. The waitress's outfit was not clean and floor was not very clean either.

1  Thank Linda O
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our friends were right. They told us this was a must stop for lunch and they were right. Overlooking the lake made for a perfect setting. The wait staff were outstanding and very helpful in choosing from the variety of food offered. This is a great place to stop and eat.

2  Thank Alfred B