The Rustic Inn Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Two Harbors
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We had lunch at the Rustic Inn on New Year's Eve. My husband's pork tenderloin sandwich was very good and my chicken caesar salad was good. If I hadn't just over eaten over the holidays I would have ordered a dessert because they looked great.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

The food was outstanding especially the wild rice chicken soup. The pies were fantastic and the specialty chocolates. The staff was so polite and friendly. I also visited their country store and found many locally made items.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We went for lunch on a Saturday and had about a 1/2 hour wait for a party of 6. Once seated, the food was good, but make sure you leave room for a slice of pie. We had a slice of cherry a la mode and a slice of chocolate and both were awesome.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Loved the pie here. Always make a trip up this way several times a year- love it! The food is also great, but I miss the halibut that I had before. The gift shop is nice also. Nice decorations inside.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

The service was wonderful! The pie is EXCELLENT!! The selection of food is awesome as well. I almost went back for pie before I left Two Harbors but it was out of my way by 10 miles and we didn't have the time or I would of been back! If you have the opportunity check it out!!