“Mmmmmm coconut shrimp!!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We've eaten here a couple of times. The food was always good along with the service. Try the coconut shrimp appetizer it's my favorite.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We had good food and service. I stopped for lunch on a weekday. It was a little dead but not empty. Parking could be a problem if it was busy. Easy to find because it is on the hwy 61. I would stop again.

Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I drove an hour out of my way for pie only to discover my choice restaurant was closed due to shorten winter hours. Pumping gas in Two Harbours a local recommended the restaurant but warned me it is pricey and he never had lunched there.

I ordered the Shore Dinner and received a large portion of fish heavily battered and shaped more like a pollock or whitefish fillet. I found the breading over bearing and hiding the delicate flavor of walleye. The meal was good but I have my doubts if it was walleye due to its size and shape.

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and maybe costs $2 or $3 more than expected.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Excellent food, but for more atmosphere and view go to their Duluth location. They grill the meat over an open wood grill for a great flavor and the meat is so juicy and flavorful. We had a French Dip - Philly style - London Road Burger, Chicken & Prime Rib Sandwich. They were all to die for just excellent.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We drove one day up to Two Harbors from Chisholm just to take a nice Fall drive. We stopped in Two Habors and visited their craft shoes, seen GooseBerry Falls, the lighthouse and took our adult children here to have lunch. I've never been dissappointed with any of the BlackWoods. Nor were we with this one. Food is always exceptional, delicious, and hot. It has a great location in Two Harbors. You can order salads, to burgers, up to steaks! Wonderful way to top off the day!