“Excellent meal and service.”
Review of Ledge Rock Grille

Ledge Rock Grille
Ranked #9 of 29 Restaurants in Two Harbors
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had a wonderful meal and excellent service. The menu options were great for all in our family. Cozy dining room and nice fireplace.

Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Strawberry spinach salad was way too small for $10. Other than that it was good. Seating in the bar area is a bit cramped, people bumping into you.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

My wife and I ate here for breakfast. The restaurant itself is very nice and the staff was excellent. I ordered the pancakes and bacon and my wife ordered the classic (eggs, toast, bacon, etc). The food was ok but I feel it was a bit overpriced for what we received. For a $27 breakfast for two I feel I should be blown away or at least receive an all access pass to their bacon supply. In all fairness, we didn't try their lunch or dinner and I've heard very good things about both.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stopped for lunch, we were the only patrons inside, there was a family outdoors, the service was poor, not sure if the waiter was new or just very shy. The food was good, kind of overpriced for what it was, $11 for a burger at lunch. The view of Lake Superior is blocked by the cottages. The decor of the Grille was nice, log cabin, northwoods feel, they used colbalt blue for everything from the water glasses, cloth napkins, seats of the chairs to the china. The menus were neat, the outer cover was made of cork (I think) very natural looking. I'd be afraid to see the dinner prices, there was a pasta listed for lunch that was $24, I think the cheapest item on the lunch menu was a $9 starter. It was an okay place to dine, I guess our expectations were too high, we expected more from such a fancy resort.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Service was amazing. Great view. Average eats. The wine list was far superior to the food--but the food was good, not great.