We visited Superior Shores over Thanksgiving with my young children. We stayed in the Burlington Bay Section. In a Three Bedroom Room. We had stayed at the resort many times before but will never return.
1. Had trouble with key cards accessing our room.
2. Woke up to barking dogs in the unit below us, when we were told no Animals were allowed in that portion of the resort.
3. Went down to the pool and discovered partying Adults smoking and drinking in the Hot Tub outside, when the rules clearly state thats not acceptable.
4. Windows began to shake due to the loud music playing a few rooms down the hall.
5. Friday Morning a Maintance Man Accessed out room with his key card. Why??? Thank god we were there with the children cauz he scared the crap out of us. He had no reason for entering the room.
I called the front desk each and everytime these things happened and was told basically they would look into it, thats it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Superior Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Shores Hotel Two Harbors
- Superior Shores Two Harbors