Spent the weekend of Grandma's Marathon here. I have no experience with the lodge but the lakehome we had was great. Beautiful view!! We had two bedrooms and two baths, a kitchen, washer and dryer, sauna and whirlpool. I wish we would have had more time to enjoy it all.
Our deck had a amazing view with steps for easy access to the shore. We were able to do smores down at a fire pit along the shore--super!
Used the indoor and outdoor pool but not the restaurant. Really enjoyed our time here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior Shores Resort is located on Lake Superior in Two Harbors, Minnesota, twenty miles north of Duluth. The resort offers a variety of accommodations at three unique properties that include the Main Lodge, Burlington Bay, and the Lakehomes. Situated on sixty acres of north woods forest, the resort features over a mile of Lake Superior coastline. Conveniently located at the center of many North Shore attractions, including Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, Canal Park and the Superior Hiking Trail, the resort is the perfect base camp location for your day tripping activities. With something for everyone, visit Superior Shores Resort and experience the North Shore at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Superior Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Shores Hotel Two Harbors
- Superior Shores Two Harbors