My husband and I stayed for two nights in late July. We were celebrating our anniversary. We rented a lake side suite. It was fantastic! There were beautiful views and the room had spacious accommodations. It was clean and comfortable. My husband had accidentally left his wallet in the bar after we had ordered some food to take back to our room. The staff was kind enough to call us in our room immediately to say they had his wallet. This could have been disastrous!! My only comments would be, you could hear people walking around on the upper floor from us. This was not terribly annoying to us. It was just an observance. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior Shores Resort is located on Lake Superior in Two Harbors, Minnesota, twenty miles north of Duluth. The resort offers a variety of accommodations at three unique properties that include the Main Lodge, Burlington Bay, and the Lakehomes. Situated on sixty acres of north woods forest, the resort features over a mile of Lake Superior coastline. Conveniently located at the center of many North Shore attractions, including Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, Canal Park and the Superior Hiking Trail, the resort is the perfect base camp location for your day tripping activities. With something for everyone, visit Superior Shores Resort and experience the North Shore at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Superior Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Shores Hotel Two Harbors
- Superior Shores Two Harbors