My group to Canada stayed here last year and it was very nice. Stopped again this year and they may want to make improvements. First, when I went to make a resevation, it took about 20 minutes to reserve two rooms. The person taking my resevation must have been new, she seemed to have no idea. When we arrived, I was told the rooms were smoking. I was never told this when I booked the room. The hotel seemed empty, with few cars were in the lot. I do not understand why they would not give me a non-smoking room. The room was was clean and did not smell too bad. The restaurant was ok. The burgers were good, but not worth $11. All the staff was very nice. The bartender did a great job. We might consider staying here again. I think we got a good rate on the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superior Shores Resort is located on Lake Superior in Two Harbors, Minnesota, twenty miles north of Duluth. The resort offers a variety of accommodations at three unique properties that include the Main Lodge, Burlington Bay, and the Lakehomes. Situated on sixty acres of north woods forest, the resort features over a mile of Lake Superior coastline. Conveniently located at the center of many North Shore attractions, including Gooseberry Falls, Split Rock Lighthouse, Canal Park and the Superior Hiking Trail, the resort is the perfect base camp location for your day tripping activities. With something for everyone, visit Superior Shores Resort and experience the North Shore at its best! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Superior Shores Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Superior Shores Hotel Two Harbors
- Superior Shores Two Harbors