Tripadvisor
Willetton

“Very average, grumpy staff”
Review of Twig & Sparrow

Twig & Sparrow
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Willetton
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I’m surprised that this place has such high reviews. Food average, limited menu choice and only one egg offered with breakfasts. Had to ask for butter for toast. Coffee good, but it wouldn’t hurt for the staff to crack a smile. Food just plonked on table. First and last visit

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed October 10, 2019

just love Twigg & Sparow. go there for the best breakfasts, lunches or cuppa and cake. Really enjoy the London Fog cuppa, give it a go. Very Friendly service and home made goods.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 12, 2019

I came here on few occasions to catch up with friends over a coffee. Their latte is very nice and so is chai. Last time we had lunch also, which was very good. The interior is nice, the only strange thing is the toilet which has a mirror right in front of the toilet, which is a bit bizzare.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

We found this place online and loved their name - and the look of their menu - so decided to check them out. On arrival we were greeted by amazing looking cabinet good and both settled for breakfast wraps which were absolutely divine and tasted even better than they looked.

I was very happy with my long mac: it was a larger size than I usually have, however was not milky as a previous reviewer had found their coffee to be. Instead I found it to be strong and rich.

My partner, a self described tea snob, highly rated the tea and was very disappointed when reaching the end of the tea pot.

We will be back to sample more of the delicious cabinet food on offer.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

Great service, great food, great atmosphere what more can I say.
I’m a bacon and egg type guy but tried the porridge which was excellent, the Wife had granola which was also very good.

Date of visit: July 2018