“Expensive but a nice treat”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar
Order Online
Ranked #42 of 105 Restaurants in Cheltenham
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great pizza options, fresh and well made. I find the pizza a bit expensive, but the value is better than other chains. Crust Pizza has fresh ingredients and they are served hot. We often sit outside even in the cold its nice.
I love the tandoori pizza

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (5)

Reviewed October 4, 2016

We had the Vegetarian Supreme and it was by far the best Vege pizza I have ever had.
The only downside is the price - $21, the usual pizza we get from around the corner is $12.50 but no where near as tasty.
GF and I think the price is worth it.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 29, 2015 via mobile

Lovely pizza but my gosh the delivery driver was "a man of few words" ....I.e ...an un-smiling, angry looking man despite my smiles and "thanks mate"..... Come on guys...surely it's not that bad to deliver $50+ worth of pizza!! Not sure I'll use again.....

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed September 10, 2015

Upmarket pizza and also the standard styles. Good menu choice and includes salads.

Join up online for easy ordering and payment

They are more expensive than other chain pizza stores but you get more toppings and better quality ingredients

Date of visit: August 2015
Reviewed January 16, 2015

I liked the crust better than its rival chains. Plus their gourmet options are really good. They started those way before the other chains. Service could be a bit faster.

Date of visit: August 2014