“Out in Withrow”
Review of Sal's Angus Grill

Sal's Angus Grill
Ranked #27 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Withrow is better known for the ballroom, but this bar and restaurant across the road is worth a stop. Informal atmosphere, good service, and good food.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I highly recommend Sal's. The food was great, wonderful service, decent prices. And a gluten-free menu. Couldn't ask for anything more!

Reviewed July 12, 2014

They had all kinds of fun drawings happening while we were there. Our waitress kept us informed and keep making sure all was good at our table. My plate was clean when we left so that meant the food was delicious!

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The place seemed to be busy. We got in right away and got a table. Ordered our food and decided to play the jukebox. The crowd seems real easy going and older. I'm 44, I was cool with that. I played some Steely Dan and it was shut down by some gentleman at the bar. Not sure who he was really. I questioned it and he said they usually block the jukebox around dinner time. I was playing the same music that the auto play was playing?!?!? He let the song play then told me no more till after the dinner crowd left. So we left. Good was awesome!!!! Our waitress was very sweet. Very nice place. Will definitely go back

Reviewed May 29, 2014

It is not uncommon to pull up to Sal's and see a few horses tied up waiting for their owners! It is in the middle of the country and the outside atmosphere is one of my favorites! The BBQ nachos are huge and can feed up to 4 people. Drinks are great and worth the money. Sal's is by far one of our favorite spots both summer and winter.