“I'd go back”
Review of Sal's Angus Grill

Sal's Angus Grill
Ranked #27 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

The place seemed to be busy. We got in right away and got a table. Ordered our food and decided to play the jukebox. The crowd seems real easy going and older. I'm 44, I was cool with that. I played some Steely Dan and it was shut down by some gentleman at the bar. Not sure who he was really. I questioned it and he said they usually block the jukebox around dinner time. I was playing the same music that the auto play was playing?!?!? He let the song play then told me no more till after the dinner crowd left. So we left. Good was awesome!!!! Our waitress was very sweet. Very nice place. Will definitely go back

Reviewed May 29, 2014

It is not uncommon to pull up to Sal's and see a few horses tied up waiting for their owners! It is in the middle of the country and the outside atmosphere is one of my favorites! The BBQ nachos are huge and can feed up to 4 people. Drinks are great and worth the money. Sal's is by far one of our favorite spots both summer and winter.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Reservations highly recommended
Great food with great prices!! Steak medallions, mashed potatoes and green been awesome!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had another nice meal here. Has a nice neighborhood feel, even though there is no neighborhood around it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Sal's offers free spaghetti on Monday nights -if you come by motorcycle, horse or snowmobile. If you want a huge meatball, it's a dollar - also a dollar for breadsticks. The rest of their menu is also available. They have tasty salads, burgers, steaks, fries and the like. The servers are friendly and efficient. The beer is cold, the coffee is hot and the atmosphere is "Cheer-ful."