“Golden Tee!!”
Review of Brine's

Brine's
Ranked #46 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Lots of good beer on tap, and they have Golden Tee. It was busy for a Thursday night but that is a good thing. Pool table and darts were full but they looked in good shape as well.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

Enjoyed the burgers and malts. Good service. Can't wait to go back for $2 burger night on Mon.
Good place to go when visiting downtown Stillwater.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I went for dinner on a Thursday evening. We decided to sit upstairs. We both ordered the specials, my wife getting the brat special and I got the cheeseburger plate special. Both of our meals were mediocre. If we had paid the full price we would have felt over-charged. Despite the good service we were disappointed with our food and probably won't be back.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I've been here a few times. The food is average, service okay upstairs at restaurant. Poor service in the bar last time I was there. Sat at table, ignored by 2 bartenders,had to go to the bar to be told that they did not have table service. Lazy. Would not go unless as last resort. Much better places in Stillwater. Smalley's, Whitey's,
If I go back and things change I will update my review.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Can you tell I love a good malt? Nestled in a great antiquer's area, Brine's fills the bill for a reasonably priced, tasty lunch.