“MSG Heavy Buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My dad took us here over the holiday break. Table service was quick. Maybe missed out by not doing the noodle/custom stir fry on the far side of the room. Fairly boring and standard buffet fare - much was cold. We stuck to the buffet and within an hour of leaving four of us where tied to the bathroom in a not so happy way. :( will never eat here again.

1  Thank ShaundreaK

Reviewed December 31, 2013

My daughters like to stop in here for dinner at least once every visit we make to Stillwater. The Mongollian grill where you pick your items and sauce and they cook it right in front of you is fun and if you get the combo right, pretty good.
They also have a large selection of other asian foods in a buffet setting which ranges from pretty good to cold and tasteless, but it's an all you can eat location, so if you find you picked something that turns out not to be good, just go get another plate of something else. There is a dessert area too and waiters clear the table and refill your drinks regularly.
When this first opened, about three years ago, I thought the food was better than it was on this trip. They seem to be working more at getting you in and out quickly than making sure the food is hot, or buffet tables are kept well stocked.
A bit disappointed with this visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went to BC's in Stillwater for lunch yesterday! We have been here before and it keeps drawing us back. The fresh Mongolian Stir Fry is the best, where you pick out only the food items you like and want in it! My wife and family do not like mushrooms, but this is one place I can pile them high! We both thought the fried rice was better yesterday! Some things may vary from time to time! They are always fast at bring your beverages and removing dirty dishes from your table! We will with out doubt be back!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having enjoyed ( and not enjoyed) a great number and variety of Chinese Buffet restaurants across the country in the past 40 years or so, it is a great pleasure to have one of the best in your own backyard. Bright, clean, spacious, with consistently fresh and flavorful food presented on clean buffet tables. The hot and sour soup is the best I have had. Service is friendly and very good. Don't miss it.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Took my kids and their friends to dinner here after reading a review on Yelp. We were looking for an inexpensive buffet close to home. I had the Mongolian bbq, so it was exactly what I wanted. The rest of the food looked like your typical Asian buffet cuisine. Not my cup of tea, but my kids were very satisfied.