“Stir Fry at its' Freshest!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Woodbury, Minnesota
“Stir Fry at its' Freshest!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Went to BC's in Stillwater for lunch yesterday! We have been here before and it keeps drawing us back. The fresh Mongolian Stir Fry is the best, where you pick out only the food items you like and want in it! My wife and family do not like mushrooms, but this is one place I can pile them high! We both thought the fried rice was better yesterday! Some things may vary from time to time! They are always fast at bring your beverages and removing dirty dishes from your table! We will with out doubt be back!

• Visited October 2013

Minnesota
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having enjoyed ( and not enjoyed) a great number and variety of Chinese Buffet restaurants across the country in the past 40 years or so, it is a great pleasure to have one of the best in your own backyard. Bright, clean, spacious, with consistently fresh and flavorful food presented on clean buffet tables. The hot and sour soup is the best I have had. Service is friendly and very good. Don't miss it.

• Visited March 2013
Hudson, Wisconsin
“My kids liked it...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Took my kids and their friends to dinner here after reading a review on Yelp. We were looking for an inexpensive buffet close to home. I had the Mongolian bbq, so it was exactly what I wanted. The rest of the food looked like your typical Asian buffet cuisine. Not my cup of tea, but my kids were very satisfied.

Visited November 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Love bc!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite places in the twin cities area. Service is always friendly and staff remembers you. Food is awesome and fresh. Mongolian selection is great and quick. We have been going here for years, absolutely love it!

• Visited January 2013
Pasadena, CA
“It's a buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Buffet items will only ever be so good. The enthusiasm in other reviews stems, I suspect, as much from the plentitude of the food as from the novelty -- this is not an area with lots of asian restaurants. Then again, I live amidst a huge Chinese community so I'm spoiled by authentic options.

It's all solid. Good. Not especially authentic for the most part, but there's everything an American would expect and then some. The Mongolian grill is by far the best option -- fresh, flavorful, relatively healthy.

A perfectly fine option, and they're open on Christmas Day -- a rare find in the area.

• Visited December 2012