“One of the Best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Minnesota
“One of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having enjoyed ( and not enjoyed) a great number and variety of Chinese Buffet restaurants across the country in the past 40 years or so, it is a great pleasure to have one of the best in your own backyard. Bright, clean, spacious, with consistently fresh and flavorful food presented on clean buffet tables. The hot and sour soup is the best I have had. Service is friendly and very good. Don't miss it.

• Visited March 2013

Hudson, Wisconsin
“My kids liked it...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Took my kids and their friends to dinner here after reading a review on Yelp. We were looking for an inexpensive buffet close to home. I had the Mongolian bbq, so it was exactly what I wanted. The rest of the food looked like your typical Asian buffet cuisine. Not my cup of tea, but my kids were very satisfied.

Visited November 2012
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Love bc!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite places in the twin cities area. Service is always friendly and staff remembers you. Food is awesome and fresh. Mongolian selection is great and quick. We have been going here for years, absolutely love it!

• Visited January 2013
Pasadena, CA
“It's a buffet”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Buffet items will only ever be so good. The enthusiasm in other reviews stems, I suspect, as much from the plentitude of the food as from the novelty -- this is not an area with lots of asian restaurants. Then again, I live amidst a huge Chinese community so I'm spoiled by authentic options.

It's all solid. Good. Not especially authentic for the most part, but there's everything an American would expect and then some. The Mongolian grill is by far the best option -- fresh, flavorful, relatively healthy.

A perfectly fine option, and they're open on Christmas Day -- a rare find in the area.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars
Birmingham, Alabama
“I detest buffets, but this is the only exception I have.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

far and away the nicest and cleanest I have ever scene. The service is great, the food quality is wonderful, the bars and prep area are always meticulously being managed. We visit each time we are in the area.

• Visited December 2012