“My kids liked it...”

Cuisines: Chinese, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Took my kids and their friends to dinner here after reading a review on Yelp. We were looking for an inexpensive buffet close to home. I had the Mongolian bbq, so it was exactly what I wanted. The rest of the food looked like your typical Asian buffet cuisine. Not my cup of tea, but my kids were very satisfied.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

One of my favorite places in the twin cities area. Service is always friendly and staff remembers you. Food is awesome and fresh. Mongolian selection is great and quick. We have been going here for years, absolutely love it!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Buffet items will only ever be so good. The enthusiasm in other reviews stems, I suspect, as much from the plentitude of the food as from the novelty -- this is not an area with lots of asian restaurants. Then again, I live amidst a huge Chinese community so I'm spoiled by authentic options.

It's all solid. Good. Not especially authentic for the most part, but there's everything an American would expect and then some. The Mongolian grill is by far the best option -- fresh, flavorful, relatively healthy.

A perfectly fine option, and they're open on Christmas Day -- a rare find in the area.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

far and away the nicest and cleanest I have ever scene. The service is great, the food quality is wonderful, the bars and prep area are always meticulously being managed. We visit each time we are in the area.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

My wife and I went there resently especially for the Mongolian style grill. They also have a buffet but that was pretty standard. The grill on the other hand was fabulous. Beef, pork, chicken and shrimp along with all the veggies and extras.Then they have a wonderful choice of sauces - nice and spicy if you like, or
more mild and flavorful should that be your style. We love a mix, leaning toward spicy. We were not disappointed.
The staff was wonderful and attentive without being in your face.

If I had to state a negative it would be that there was no lamb -- but that's just me and relatively minimal in importance.

give it a try -- you'll love it.