“Deck at the Dock Cafe open during flood”
Review of Dock Cafe

Dock Cafe
Ranked #8 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2014

What a great experience that we could sit inches from the flooded St Croix River while enjoying Hendrix Martinis, pan seared walleye, and ahi tuna appetizers.

You can't get any closer to the river than this, unless you are in a boat.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I found the food here good, not spectacular. I do feel that the restaurant itself seems a bit dated for me. Kind of reminds me of a supper club for the 80's. We ate here for our anniversary and they were very kind to have a bottle of champagne ready for us as I requested and then they treated us to a dessert at the end of our meal.

1  Thank WildFan
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Little wait for outdoor seating on a summer Sunday night. Drinks were fair, crab cakes & service were great.

Reviewed June 9, 2014

The salmon salad was a great value. Make a meal of the fish tacos. Both were fresh, delicious, and a good value.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I've been enjoying the Dock Cafe for years, I know what to expect and they always deliver. The location and view are the best in Stillwater - thank-you for the parking lot! The food is always pleasant and the beer and wine lists long enough for the pickiest gatherings.