“Best wine menu ever”

Domacin Wine Bar
Ranked #6 of 92 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Wine Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Best wine menu ever”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I only gave this restaurant 4 stars because even though the wine deserved 10 stars, the food was disappointing. Food was okay but not what I expected after the choice of wines on offer.

Visited June 2014

Chanhassen, Minnesota
“25th Anniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

The 3 course meal with wine pairings was spectacular. We signed up for the meal through our B&B - Rivertown Inn.

Visited June 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Chef's Tasting Menu is a must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Went with a special group of women and dined in the Wine Cellar room. Sliding doors closed us off from the rest of what looked to be a cozy, cool place. We had a 5 course dinner paired with wines of the chef's recommendation. It was truly a wonderful experience and I couldn't recommend it more! The portions were generous and we left completely satisfied and happy. This is a real "Foody's" place. Right up there with my Alma and La Belle Vie ratings! Fabulous. I will return!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank MollyAW1234
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Yum and Very friendly!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

My fiancé and I went here and absolutely loved it. The potato leak soup and scallops were excellent. The filet was not the best I've had but still very good. My fiancé got the pork tenderloin and that was great as well. We were not able to enjoy any wine since I am pregnant but the meal was great. The selection of wine was superb, however. The manager was very nice and checked in on us. We topped off our meal with the lava cake and biscuits and berries these were very enjoyable with their coffee.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Samcat79
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“Amazing Food, Amazing Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Try the staff picks for wine, they are spot on. Food was great, service was awesome.. Highly recommend!

Visited April 2014