“Never disappoints”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed October 5, 2013

On every trip to this area we eat at least one meal a day at Culver's. We do not have big appetites so stick with the kid's meals which offer a free scoop of custard with the meal. The butter burgers are fresh and delicious every time. So are the grilled cheese sandwiches and the french fries are crispy and hot. Soups and salads are also good.The Culver's brand of root beer is one of the best I've had. Their custard is always delicious and they have different flavors of the day...which are great..especially the Rocky Road. Their single scoop is like a double scoop anywhere else. The people who work there are always friendly and so polite...it is a pleasure to eat there.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I love culvers I always beg my family to go eat at culvers, but my brothers want to eat at McDonalds (gross!)

Culvers has super good food, an there fries!!!! Best fries ever I mean they actually tast like potatoes unlike at some places (McDonalds)

All I can say is, if u are looking for good food that is quick go to Culvers it is worth it. You can eat inside or go through there great service drive-thru. Hope u enjoy it because I do!!!!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Culver's has the best fast food quality of any fast food outlet.
Good fries, salads, and ice cream.
Service is always good too.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

if you're going to eat fast food, find a Culvers. Have a hamburger and some fries. The fried fish and chicken is pretty greasy. The frozen custard is good.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

When visiting relatives in Stillwater we eat at Culver's several times. The food is always good, the service excellent and the frozen custard is incomparable. My waistline always suffers.