“Very fresh and good food”

Mai Ly Asian Cuisine
Ranked #28 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My wife, son and I ate here today, the cream cheese wontons were humongous and very tasty, we had general tso chicken and pepper steak with onions, both very good and generous portions, the general tso chicken was spicy but good, the service was very good and the price was very reasonable

Reviewed June 6, 2014

I love eating here because of the fresh tasting, delicious food. To top it off, it is an incredible value!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I first heard about Mai Ly from my son-in-law, a chef who enjoys food made from scratch. The food is very fresh and prices are reasonable. If you eat in, the restaurant is bright and charming with large windows, or you can carry out. The carry out portions are generous. I'm not usually a huge fan of won ton soup, but theirs has big pieces of fresh broccoli and other veggies, and is super good. The egg rolls are outstanding, and come free with many entrees. Warning: Their fried rice is more like brown rice rather than the dark, high calorie fried rice common with other restaurants. (It is probably healthier, but I confess I miss those greasy calories.) This is a super place. Do not let the road construction on 36 keep you away. It is next to Tires Plus on the frontage road.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We have ordered take out many times and are never disappointed.
Our favorites are the fresh spring rolls with a tasty dipping sauce and shrimp with pea pods (ordered spicy). Generous servings, fresh ingredients, it is a great choice!

1  Thank 965jacquie
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Very attentive, good portion size and the best deep fried egg rolls in stillwater. Never a wait, and prices are good.