Foodies On Foot
Ranked #2 of 9 Tours in Stillwater
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided Food & Beverage tours in Stillwater, Minnesota
Reviewed April 27, 2013

A perfect way to explore Stillwater, even if you're a local. A great experience. I left the Bloody Mary brunch tour fully satisfied. Stop # 1 was Charlie's Pub at The Water Street Inn. Awesome Bloody Mary served with a spicy bacon strip, pickle, and a pepper cheese cube as a condiment. They also offer a mimosa as an alternative. Our food portion was a nice serving of eggs Benedict...Delicious! The 2nd stop was Reve for their signature "salty dog" cocktail and breakfast pizza with sausage, egg, cheese, mushrooms and onions...yum! Our 3rd stop was at the Spice & Tea company to sample their Bloody Mary seasoning mix in a virgin Bloody Mary, and we sampled their various flavored salts, sugars and other spices. The last stop was Shanghi Bistro for our final Bloody Mary served with a beer chaser and a generous portion of egg foo young with rice. The hosts were very friendly, and provided bits of the history of Stillwater along the way. I would highly recommend these tours if you are planning a day in Stillwater.

1  Thank Mnmom2girls

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Our girl's trip food tour was a big hit! We really loved the restaurant and food store selections and particularly liked having a cocktail at each location! We'd recommend this to anyone with a pasion for fun and food!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Fabulous tour! Nancy our hostess was outgoing and informative. All food and drinks served along the way were enjoyed by all in our group of 6. Will definitely be doing more of these tours with them!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

What a fun way to spend an afternoon! And educational too since you learn about the history of Stillwater as well as learning about the many different restaurants and specialty shops that have emerged in Stillwater over the years. My husband and I thought this would be a great way to enjoy some different kinds of foods and we weren't disappointed. Nancy took us on the tour and we stopped at amazing places and sampled amazing foods and drinks. Many times the restaurant staff took time to explain the preparation of the food as well as the history of the restaurant. Great time. Also very impressed with the friendliness of the community and the employees at our various stops. GO ON THIS TOUR! You will love it.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is THE BEST way to experience a taste of Stillwater! On this cold winter day, I am clearing off my desk, finding my Foodies on Foot Passport and reminiscing of that warm summer afternoon dining and drinking in Stillwater. As I page through my Passport and look at my photos I can almost taste the fabulous food and adult beverages served at Shanghi Bistro, The Green Room, Luna Rosa, Victorianos Pizza, Staples Mills, Stillwater Olive Oil, and Cherry Berry. I can't wait to do it again...next time perhaps I will bring my husband and try the bloody mary tour! Leave the kids at home! This is not a family adventure, but very fun for adults and groups of friends.