“Americinn Stillwater Mn.”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Stillwater
Clinton Iowa
“Americinn Stillwater Mn.”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I have been a customer for 9 years and enjoy staying at this location. The staff is always willing to help out if I need something or request different reservations on short notice.
I have known both the manager Tiki and asstistant manager Julie since I have been staying at this loaction, they run a freindly and clean business.

Room Tip: Suites are very specious.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Mahtomedi, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Apon arrival i had great service. Nick at the front desk was very helpful through the night, and he sold me on coming back. he was willing to help with anything that we needed and was very polite to me and my friends. i would defiantly recommend this site for anyone looking for a stay in a hotel ether local or on a vacation to Stillwater. it is well located and Nick helped us find local spots even though i cannot check in until later in the day. i give nick alone a 5 star rating and the hotel another 5. if all staff that works here is like nick then i would say this is a well run establishment!!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed here for two nights while attending training at a nearby company. I was booked into the two room suite with the whirlpool and the fireplace. At first I was concerned that because my room was overlooking the lobby that noise would be an issue. It was not! This was truly the most well insulated, quiet hotel room that I have ever stayed in. The hotel staff was very friendly, even offering to help me take my bags upstairs. Breakfast was basic, but there were more than enough options to choose from. If I had any suggestion at all for them, it would be for some sort of fabric softener for the towels and blankets. They were a little rough feeling. But everything was very clean, so that was a minor inconvenience. I don't know if I will ever be in Stillwater again, but if I am, I would not hesitate to stay at the AmericInn.

Room Tip: The fireplace was great on a cool night!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Reviewed September 26, 2012

My father and I stayed at The AmericInn in Stillwater MN and had a wonderful experience. All of the employees were wonderful, especially Megan. Megan went out of her way to make our stay perfect. Dad and I would recommend this property to all.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

My husband I decided very, very last minute to go to the courthouse and get married. I had only a few hours to find a dress, flowers, shoes and a room (huge suprise for my husband) so we could celebrate. When I called the AmericInn I was surprised to hear the hotel manager (Tiki) answer! Tiki was very helpful and courteous. She even gave us a discount on our room to congradulate us on our marriage, which was very surprising for any hotel and for the fact we made a same day reservation.

I arrived to check in before I met my husband at the courthouse and was welcomed with warm smiles and greetings. Again to my surprise, there was Tiki . When the reservation was looked up, Tiki became almost as excited as I was about suprising my husband. She even helped me tie the ribbons on the champane glasses I brought and got a bucket of ice to chill the champane. I proceeded to the room which was a TWO room suite! With so many extras-whirlpool in room, fridge, microwave and hair dryer (just to name a few) I changed into my dress and received oohh's and aahh's when coming down the stairs. (Which made me feel like a princess!) I rushed off to the courthouse.

When my husband and I returned to the hotel, we were greeted with applause and congradulations galore! (If they had rice, they would've been throwing it, I'm sure!) We went up to as blushing newlyweds.

Thank you so much for exceeding my wildest expectations from any hotel. You definately raised the bar and then hurdled a million miles over it! A very special thank you to Tiki, you really saved the day!

Heidi and Joshua Weyker

• Stayed April 2012
Dassel, Minnesota
Reviewed July 20, 2012

We stayed two nights here. We arrived early and we were greeted by Tiki the hotel manager. She gives new meaning to customer service! She gave us local brochures and info on what was happening around town during our stay. She even offered to help us get our luggage to our room.
The entire hotel staff was courteous and did everything they could to make our stay enjoyable.
The room was very clean and well kept. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The pool area was also kept very clean. The rooms were quiet which is nice when you are ready to get some rest.
The motel is also close to restaurants and shopping.
We would recommend this motel to anyone staying in the Stillwater area. We'll be back!!
Scott

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Scott D
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 5, 2012

we have stayed in all kinds of hotels over the years, but the quality of the staff and the hotel and the price was amazing and second to none. We dealt with Jodi, Teakke, Julie, Bob, Megan, and the cleaning staff, and what an outstanding experience!! I don't care if it is business or personal travel, this is where you want to stay, even if you have to drive a little farther, the value for the money is second to none. The staff of front desk, cleaning and maintenance was frankly unbelievable, as was the quality of the food and the coffee(always hot and fresh)well enough about me...seriously, if you are looking for anywhere in the minneapolis/st. paul market this is the place, whether you are looking for a 5 star or just a good solid value, this is the place. The quality of the staff, all included, and the property was 5 star plus. Simply outstanding. Second to none that we have stayed at in over 30 years.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank jim h
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
Comfort Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Hudson
#6 of 8 in Hudson
Comfort Suites Hudson
Holiday Inn Express Hudson-I-94

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Stillwater? Share your experiences!