“Great hangout”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 5, 2014

It's a grey place for coffee and something for the other hand. Friendly service and friendly customers.

There are newer reviews for Chilkoot Cafe & Cyclery

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I am at a complete loss to understand the high rating of this cafe. My wife and I had a 12:30 lunch there on November 20, 2013. I had their signature Chilkoot Burger and my wife had their special Meatloaf Melt. Cost was $18.00 plus tax. I am very sorry but, this was the most expensive (for a standard quick lunch) and absolutely the most tasteless food I have ever eaten in over 70 years and I have eaten in nine countries through the years.
My rating of Poor is only because I thought Terrible was too harsh and someone might think I had an axe to grind. We no longer live there, but we were born and raised in Stillwater and I remember when this building was a grocery store. It hurts to have to give a review like this.

1  Thank Keoni91
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I have tried both breakfast and lunch, both with delicious and good food.
Beware the lunch or Sunday breakfast time especially can be very busy here. You may have to stand and wait for a table. Plan on early or later if these are a time you want to go. However the food is worth the wait.
Atmosphere is very chill and low key. Even during busy times it's never loud enough that you are distracted from your own party.
A rare find and treat to have instead of big chains or grease pots.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Awesome experience. This place is not in the "tourist" section of town, but well worth the 5 minutes it took to locate it. Atmosphere was cozy, comfortable and very welcoming. Staff members were very attentive (even with a full house). Food, wine, coffee and desserts were all amazing! Will definitely be back next trip to Stillwater

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We've been wanting to try this restaurant for months and finally stopped for dinner. So glad we did. It was awesome!! The food was amazing. New favorite restaurant in Stillwater. The atmosphere of the restaurant was unique and charming. Very attentive service. We will definitely be back!