“Great place, food and people”
Review of The Green Room

The Green Room
Ranked #19 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is a must place to eat in downtown Stillwater. The owners are a couple of local guys and the food is fantastic.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

The service was great. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and helpful. Unfortunately my spouse's meal was not that great. He had a sirloin done medium, and it was very tough and chewy. The waiter was very sympathetic and was willing to have another one made for him. We were on a time-schedule, so couldn't do that. The waiter was kind enough to not charge us for that meal. I would probably go back there someday - they had quite an interesting/diverse menu. But there are other places I want to check out as well....so it isn't a place I definitely need to go back to anytime soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

The food was very good and worth the price. Great service despite the wait staff having to walk up a long flight of stairs to our table. It was noisy but still could carry on a conversation. The flatbread pizza was good but confusion since it had a thin crust. Generrally it is very thin which I prefer. A penne sausage dish was very good but a bit stingy on the sausage (maybe 3 pieces) but the few pieces were good. I would advise them to put more sausage in the dish. Overall a very good restaruant with very good food.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

finally got down to the green room after hearing so much about it .got there early and we were seated right away ,the restaurant is very nice and we told the waitress we were looking forward to a long relaxing meal . had a few drinks and ordered the cheese plate , the cheese was good but the bread could have been better , seemed day old .both ordered salads , mn salad , norwegian salad both were very good . finally got around to meal , on the advice of our waitress i had the indian seafood congree paired with a wine . i could not have been happier . flavorful , spicy , full of great seafood enough for two and wine was great with it . my date got the stuffed pork loin , tasted good but was a little over cooked . shared a dessert on advice of waitress caramel something with sea salt , it was great . our waitress (kim) was great , attentive , cheerful , knowledgeable about food . had a small problem with one of the meals and she took care of it right away . not bad, just could have been better i thought . we both said we will try it again .

2  Thank bill s
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My friend and I were just there for a Ladies night out and it was great. We decided to go the appetizer route with several glasses of wine. We tried different wines just because we can. I have only been to the Green Room during slower times and it is nice to sit and enjoy our time here.