“Awesome!”

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were on a "Girls Weekend" and this was one of our stops. Beautiful tasting room and gift shop in a renovated barn. The staff were super friendly and knowledgeable. Each wine we tasted was very good and bottles are sold at a reasonable price. After our tasting, we enjoyed a glass of wine on the deck. You can purchase snacks (cheese, etc.) or bring your own picnic. Would definitely visit again when in the area.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank roche04

Hopkins, Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Wine, Nice Goats”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We celebrated Mother's Day with a tasting. The flight of wine was a great variety, and the staff knew the wine so well and did a great job explaining the origin of grapes and procedures, etc. I always find that interesting. The tasting room is very charming (a converted barn) and you can buy cheese and chocolate there, or bring your own picnic if you choose to have a bottle of wine on the patio or on the grounds. It was also fun to go check out the goats in back...very friendly! They will also take reservations for a large party.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Suzie H
Cottage Grove, Minnesota
90 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“Great Winery and Wine”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stopped in for a tasting and were very pleased. the wine was very good and the people were great. We were treated very well and everyone was very pleasant. I would definitely recommend stopping in and sampling the wine.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank JhShMN
St. Paul, MN
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great wine, friendly staff, beautiful barn”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

My husband and I greatly enjoyed our wine tasting here recently. I was impressed by the consistent quality of the wines they offered (not hit and miss like some other MN wineries), my favorites of which were the Seyval, Rose, and Frontenac. The tasting room and wine shop is also housed in a lovely historic barn, and we took plenty of time to enjoy the wine, the atmosphere, and the information provided by the knowledgeable staff. I look forward to going back when we can take advantage of the deck and grounds more as well.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank MNSasha
Duluth, Minnesota
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Favorite wine, favorite stop”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We try to get here at least once a year, and we buy a case of wine every time. Beautiful setting and very nicely done wines. The Vignoles, Zinfandel, Marechal Foch, and Raspberry Infusion (best enjoyed with a chocolate dessert) are our favorites. My only concerns are that I have to call ahead to make sure they have my favorite wines in stock (I made a special trip for Vignoles once, only to find out that they didn't have any), and they are only open a few days a week. The staff is always helpful, though, and the wines are very good quality. Check out the Three Rivers Wine Trail--this is one of our two favorite wineries on that tour.

Visited June 2012