“Back in Europe! Great Food & Wine! Outside Dining!”

Reve Bistro And Bar
Ranked #14 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Whether you're looking for a trendy place to take a client, an intimate spot for a date or a fun Saturday night out with the family, Reve 324 fits the bill." - Jolie Morten, Oakdale Patch Featuring contemporary American fare in Historic downtown Stillwater, Reve Bistro & Bar is the perfect place to spend the afternoon or evening with friends! Chef Mike Willenbring has created a menu that blends American classics with European influence; the focus is on flavor, presentation and value- and wonderful. Great Setting. Great Food. Great Service. A quiet corner alcove. Cozy dining areas. A seat at the bar. A private dining room for everything from business meetings to bridal showers and birthday dinners (Call to reserve.) Reve is pleased to offer you some great options for getting together with family and friends. Welcome to a full bar with its focus on great wines and full-bodied Belgian beers, the extensive and delicious menu shown on this site, and a staff who's sincerely glad to see you!
Reviewed September 18, 2012

What a great lunch! It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed dining on the patio with a great bottle of Carmel Road Pinot Noir (2010). The antipasto platter was great as were the salads. The house dressing was really special! My wife and daughter and I enjoyed a leisurely lunch with excellent service from one of the owners and interesting information about the history of the building. If in Stillwater, do not miss this little bit of Europe!

1  Thank cidblue

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We tried this restaurant based on the reviews and found the service was amazing - which is super hard to find. We made a reservation just in case on a Friday night. When we arrived our table was set up and waters already there.
Our food was really good. We thought maybe a touch over priced but not by much. We will definitely return! Great date spot but not too fancy, very cozy.

Only downside was lamps and such seemed to need dusting - only saw this because there was one right next to our table.

2  Thank CandKB
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I wrote an earlier review of Reve 324 and commented on our hit and miss service. The food was so good I decided to meet a friend there for dinner about a month later and our experience that night was nothing short of spectacular.

The food was delicious, the service impeccable. Our table was in a little alcove that made it feel as though we had our own private dining area, which, in fact, we did! Even though it would have been easy to "forget" us because our table wasn't visible from the bar area, our waiter appeared, almost magically, every time we needed him.

My dinner was delicious and so was my friend's. I had stuffed shells with an amazing cream sauce that was so delicious it was almost like eating dessert for an entree. It makes my mouth water just writing about it.

Overall, after my second experience, I would definitely recommend Reve 324 as a dining destination.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

It really doesn't get much better than sitting on the patio of Reve's on a beautiful afternoon. You would think, anyway. It doesn't get much better until the food arrives and you have that moment of sinking your teeth into something out of this world. I have never had a bad meal here once. Excellent, friendly and delicious!

1  Thank Mary R
Reviewed July 3, 2012

The service was good, the atmosphere was great, but the food quality was poor. The hamburger was huge but dry with chips that tasted like it was bought from a store. The pasta dish was overpowering sour taste, and the presentation of it was ok at best. The artichoke dip was too strong in sour taste.