“Great 1950's burger joint”

Leo's Grill & Malt Shop
Ranked #3 of 101 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Old fashioned Burgers & Malts. Featuring Full Service Dining, Walk-Up Window Ice Cream & an Outdoor Patio. Located in the heart of historic Stillwater, MN on the St. Croix River.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Try the Malts, amazing! The food was delicious and the service was very well done. Stop in and support your local owners.

1  Thank Wipfer

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We stopped here after the paddleboat cruise and trolley tour. It was a warm afternoon and ice cream sounded good. It was nice and cool inside and they have a great selection of shakes and sundaes to choose from. The food menu also looked good and reasonably priced and we probably would have ordered dinner if it had been later in the afternoon. I had a sundae and my husband had a shake. They were made with real ice cream and definitely hit the spot. Fast and friendly service.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

So much on the walls you can't help but play the game. We enjoyed our burgers and we split one malt three ways, it was perfect.

1  Thank geree
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Ordering our beverages from the walk up window gave me such a feeling of nostalgia. I hadn't ordered an ice cream from a window since I was a child. We had to wait a little longer than I wanted to get our beverages, but it was definitely worth it. I will be visiting the walk up window again the next time I am in Stillwater.

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We had lunch here today. Service was good, but we seemed to wait a long time for our food, especially considering we were only one of three couples in the place. We split a malt, which was good. We both got burgers, one with fries(extra) and one with "homemade kettle chips". The chips had NO flavor and looked grease soaked. The fries were average..a bit bland too. It's a small thing, but the lettuce that came on one burger was limp and pale....yuck. Tasty burger though. Cute atmosphere and very clean.

1  Thank MinnesotatravelerFL