“We played I Spy”

Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: A classic American Malt Shop in a historic setting near the St. Croix River.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“We played I Spy”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

So much on the walls you can't help but play the game. We enjoyed our burgers and we split one malt three ways, it was perfect.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank geree

Mankato, Minnesota
“Great Malts and shakes”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Ordering our beverages from the walk up window gave me such a feeling of nostalgia. I hadn't ordered an ice cream from a window since I was a child. We had to wait a little longer than I wanted to get our beverages, but it was definitely worth it. I will be visiting the walk up window again the next time I am in Stillwater.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Lisa M
FL, MN
“Hit and miss”
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch here today. Service was good, but we seemed to wait a long time for our food, especially considering we were only one of three couples in the place. We split a malt, which was good. We both got burgers, one with fries(extra) and one with "homemade kettle chips". The chips had NO flavor and looked grease soaked. The fries were average..a bit bland too. It's a small thing, but the lettuce that came on one burger was limp and pale....yuck. Tasty burger though. Cute atmosphere and very clean.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank MinnesotatravelerFL
Minnesota
“Nostalgia”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Me, my wife and two teenage kids went on a Monday evening April 21st to try a good ole fashioned malt shop... and that's just what we got. Really enjoyed the nostalgic surroundings, the timeless ads for Coke, Royal Cola, Dad's adorning the walls, the mounted 1950's large box television playing early black and white Popeye and Disney cartoons in silence to even the menu detail introducing the inspiration for Leo's. The myriad colors on the picturesque corner of Main and Chestnut in the 125 year old historic two story building. The service was very good as well as the burgers. To be fair, although the food was quite good, I could not give an excellent rating. I have to give that to only a few others, but we had a lot of fun. I would readily recommend Leo's.

• Visited April 2014
rice, mn
“Great lunch”
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Lunch was quick and satisfying. Service was awesome, and the Girl Scout Cookie malt was a definite hit with us!

Visited April 2014