“Great location”

Ranked #4 of 100 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Old fashioned Burgers & Malts. Featuring Full Service Dining, Walk-Up Window Ice Cream & an Outdoor Patio. Located in the heart of historic Stillwater, MN on the St. Croix River.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This restaurant is a great place to grab a burger, malt or chili. The group I was with had all 3 of these items and they were all very good. The service was very good and our server was very nice. It is located on main st on the corner so you can walk to all the shops with ease.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were in Stillwater for a Segway ride and went into town to find a place to have a bite. Walking on the main drag and there's a sandwich-type board in front and the words "Coconut Custard Tart" screamed at me to STOP~!!! It was home made by an employee and was absolutely fantastic~!! The right day and the right time as it was almost gone~!!! Hubby had a great ice cream sundae and the vanilla ice cream was amazing~!! I almost got some too, but then I remembered I had to face the scale sooner or later~!! ;+}

Reviewed September 24, 2013

I go here once a month or so. Everything about this place is great! Try the Leo's Challenge, I have and the yeah it's a giant burger. But the burger is amazing! You don't even care about the timer going, because the burger is so good!

Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was a little nervous heading into it because sometimes these places can be dirty and crappy. This was the opposite. I had an amazing burger, my wife had a burger that was WAY to big for her. We then each got a shake. All in all is was really really good. We didn't know that there was outdoor seating, but it was fun to be inside. I can't wait to head back. Almost forgot, we had a great waitress.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came to Stillwater for my birthday. Awesome place. We ate at Leo's and had great food. We were too full to try the malts that seem to be very popular! My only disappointment was our server. She just gave us water which is fine, never asked what we would like to drink. Also never asked how the food was. Just had a poor attitude and felt she didn't want to be at work. Otherwise, overall everything was great. Would recommend.