“Don't Pass it by~!! Luvvit~!!”

Leo's Grill & Malt Shop
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Stillwater
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: A classic American Malt Shop in a historic setting near the St. Croix River.
MN
“Don't Pass it by~!! Luvvit~!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were in Stillwater for a Segway ride and went into town to find a place to have a bite. Walking on the main drag and there's a sandwich-type board in front and the words "Coconut Custard Tart" screamed at me to STOP~!!! It was home made by an employee and was absolutely fantastic~!! The right day and the right time as it was almost gone~!!! Hubby had a great ice cream sundae and the vanilla ice cream was amazing~!! I almost got some too, but then I remembered I had to face the scale sooner or later~!! ;+}

• Visited October 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Fantastic place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I go here once a month or so. Everything about this place is great! Try the Leo's Challenge, I have and the yeah it's a giant burger. But the burger is amazing! You don't even care about the timer going, because the burger is so good!

Visited September 2013
Houghton, Michigan
“I wanted it to be good, and it was better than good.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I was a little nervous heading into it because sometimes these places can be dirty and crappy. This was the opposite. I had an amazing burger, my wife had a burger that was WAY to big for her. We then each got a shake. All in all is was really really good. We didn't know that there was outdoor seating, but it was fun to be inside. I can't wait to head back. Almost forgot, we had a great waitress.

• Visited August 2013
“Vintage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came to Stillwater for my birthday. Awesome place. We ate at Leo's and had great food. We were too full to try the malts that seem to be very popular! My only disappointment was our server. She just gave us water which is fine, never asked what we would like to drink. Also never asked how the food was. Just had a poor attitude and felt she didn't want to be at work. Otherwise, overall everything was great. Would recommend.

• Visited September 2013
“Old Fashioned Malt Shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

We had lunch here while on a shopping trip to Stillwater, MN. Fun place with great atmosphere. The service was excellent. A lot of choices on the menu from burgers to malts and everything you would expect at a malt shop.

• Visited August 2013