“super friendly staff makes the difference”

GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Stillwater
Reviewed February 21, 2014

had to go to Stillwater on business in a blizzard of course. Came early, stayed here, and was very pleased. Welcoming staff, clean enough, quiet and one worker even helped me shovel my car out in the morning. I hate to travel. Thanks for making it bearable!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for the review on Trip Advisor, Jill! We are very happy to hear that, even though traveling through harsh winter storms isn’t usually fun or easy, we could make your stay in Stillwater as smooth as possible. Please visit again sometime!

651.430.2699

There are newer reviews for GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater

Reviewed February 17, 2014

I would stay there again. The staff was great and the breakfast was good. They had good parking and it was close to a lot of restaurants and stores. We got a Valentine's Day basket and got to enter an awesome raffle we didn't win! Someone must be pretty happy.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review. We're so happy that you had a nice Valentine's weekend stay with us. The couple that won the prize pack WAS very excited! If you're interested in entering more hotel contests, be sure to "like" our facebook page, as we are always giving away great prizes on there. Hope to see you back soon!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great Hotel Nice staff quiet clean best hotel in Stillwater. Have been staying there for work they have a very good breakfast and pool and hot tub that is always working and clean. Inside and outside the hotel is very clean and neat.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your experiences in our hotel, Brian :) It is our pleasure to be able to serve you and make your stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to having you stay with us again soon!!

Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I travel a lot with his work. We have stayed at The Crossings multiple times. Every time we check in we are greeted by a cheerful, we'll informed staff member. I have never had to complain about the cleanliness of our room as it is always very clean and fresh smelling. We have stayed on weekends and weekdays, long term and short term. We only had a problem with noise once and the front desk took care of it,no problem. The location of the hotel is close to many restaurants( fast and sit down) so finding food is never an issue. It's close to shopping and downtown Stillwater is a short cab
ride away. Honestly, the only thing I can really say I don't like is the breakfast they serve. Like so many hotels it's simply "hotel breakfast". I'm a breakfast snob so that might have something to do with it. Overall, it's clean the staff is wonderful and the location is great.

• Stayed: November 2013

Thank you for the review! We are so glad that you have had overall positive experiences during your visits. We are so happy to hear that you find the staff friendly and accommodating. I am sorry to hear that the breakfast is not to your satisfaction. I can pass your concerns along; as it is through comments such as yours that we become better at what we do.
To be completely honest, we love having you and your husband here, Sam. You brighten our days when we see your name on the arrivals list. Please continue to keep us in mind when you're traveling through Stillwater.

Reviewed January 9, 2014

On the coldest day of the season, I called to make a reservation only a few short hours before I needed the room. Friendly staff welcomed me and the room was toasty warm. I enjoyed a relaxing, quiet evening a good night's sleep and a great breakfast. I always choose Crossings when I need to stay in Stillwater for work, and my husband and I also choose to stay for quick one or two night get-aways.

Room Tip: The King Suite at the top of the stairs was marvelous. The jacuzzi rooms are also great!
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Pam T
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Thank you for the great comments and your continued loyalty to Crossings Inn and Suites, Pam. We appreciate you letting our future guests know about your experiences with us. We hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

My family stayed at the Crossings in Stillwater for what was to be only ab couple weeks waiting for our new home to be finished. The "couple weeks" ended up being closer to 2 months. The staff at Crossings was great! They made our stay comfortable and enjoyable. I stay at alot of hotels for work and the professionalism and friendliness of the staff was wonderful and comparable with most upscale hotels. The room was comfortable and spacious. Even though they had wedding parties over the weekends, the hotel stayed quiet. The breakfast was a nice variety of hot entrees and other fresh items. My son loved making his own waffle.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank displacedfamily1
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thank you kindly for the review! We are so happy to have been your temporary "home" for a few weeks. You might need to invest in a waffle iron for your new house now:) Please come back and visit anytime!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We stayed at Crossings because our daughter had a hockey tournament nearby.
When we checked in, I noticed the bathroom was dirty (the tub had a grimy ring around it and hair in the soap areas; toilet looked like it had never been scrubbed). The next day, I expected they would clean the room. Instead, there was confusion with housekeeping's list and they were waiting for us to check out. I confirmed we were there for two nights. We left again, but room was still not clean when we returned. I called housekeeping and they delivered new towels, but that's it. When we checked out, there was a wedding party waiting as well and commented they had been there FOUR DAYS and had no housekeeping service.
While the location was super convenient, and breakfast options were good, I think they are seriously understaffed and need to focus on having clean rooms too.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kimberly P
StillwaterCrossings, General Manager at GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Thank you for your feeback. I am sorry to hear that your stay was not the satisfying experience you had hoped for. It sounds like there was some confusion about the number of nights on your reservation and for that, I also apologize. Please rest assured that we have since corrected the issues we were experiencing in the housekeeping department. Take care and have a great day.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
Comfort Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Hudson
Fairfield Inn Hudson
Fairfield Inn Hudson
#6 of 8 in Hudson

Been to GrandStay Hotel & Suites Stillwater? Share your experiences!