Elephant Walk
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Stillwater
See available hotels
Very Good 4/5
Very Good 4/5
Quality Inn(Hudson)
Good 3.5/5
All reviewshomemade crackersbottle of winegarden suiterangoonfor salebed and breakfastb bmy husband and ipineapplesconesprivate deckinteresting storiescheese plattersound systemjacuzzi tubwonderful experiencenext morning
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 26, 2010

I booked this B&B as part of a weekend away for my wife's 33rd birthday. It looked unique and had great reviews online so my expectations were high. . .and we were still blown away! Everything was perfect, and they do so many little things that make such a huge difference! Wine, cheese and flatbreads when you arrive in your room. Whirlpool tubs (built for two) in the room. Complimentary beverages in your fridge. Games and books provided in each room also (my wife loved the fact that there are no TV's in the rooms). Decor has to be seen to be believed. . .this is NOT your average B&B! Very cool, modern, eastern (think Thailand) decor with bathrooms in the rooms that go beyond description! You must also go down and have breakfast with the other guests in the AM! Not only fantastic, elegant, 4 star food but also great conversation. . .you can actually speak to people voice to voice like they did before texting! What a refreshing concept! Finally, the owners/operators are first class people and some of the nicest I've had the priviledge of meeting! They were happy to sit and chat with us and made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered! I think the standard is set for all other B&B's to follow! Book now, you will NOT be disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2010

If you're looking for lace, doilies, or flowery prints, you need to go somewhere else. The Elephant Walk B & B is decorated with unique finds from southeast Asia and is the most distinctive B & B we've ever been to. The hosts are incredibly friendly, and the rooms are appointed with everything you could need (games, robes, music, books, homemade crackers, cheese and wine upon arrival, chocolates, and a fridge with drinks.) Breakfast was lovely, though too much food for me. We also enjoyed the koi pond in the back.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This was our third time to the Elephant Walk. I was looking to try some others, but they all looked so boring; the same old turn of the century decor, or contemporary blah. The Elephant Walks has so many little nooks and crannies in the living room and the back yard. I keep wanting to go back and try every room, and explore the entire house, from all the SE Asian decorations, to the koy pond, to the artifacts collected over the years. Rita, Sasha and Mike always see to our every need, and have made our stays luxurious. If you get the pear/custard dessert at breakfast, consider yourself lucky. We've had it every time, and is one of the reasons we return. Plus, there is great shopping and antiqueing just a mile into town. And the restaurants are wonderful too. Just ask the Elephant Walk staff; they can recommend anything for you. See you in the spring!

Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This is a wonderful place to stay, I would highly recommend it. I have even stayed at other Stillwater B&B's, yet this was our favorite. The complimentary chocolate, wine, and cheese and crackers were a very nice touch. Our room was beautiful and private, complete with a large world pool tub and cozy fireplace. Our 4 course breakfast was outstanding, far better than what one would eat at a traditional restaurant. Our host had no trouble whatsoever accomodating my wife's nut allergy, and for that we were thankful. Our hostess was very knowledgeable about the area, yet we still were able to maintain our privacy as needed. If you have never stayed at a bed and breakfast in the Stillwater area, this was my third and it was my favorite!

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2010

great attention to detail. we were greeted with a bottle of wine, a toasty fireplace and one of the most comfortable rooms i have ever stayed in. world class all the way.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple