“Great B&B in Stillwater!”
Review of Elephant Walk

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Stillwater
Elephant Walk
Ranked #2 of 10 Stillwater B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My wife and I decided to check out The Elephant Walk B&B in Stillwater to try somewhere new and we are super glad that we did. We stayed in the Cadiz Suite which was great!
Our host was very friendly and made us feel right at home. The Breakfast was very good.
I could go on and on about how nice The Elephant Walk is but just take a look at all of the other reviews here. My wife and I absolutely love it there and plan to go back soon.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Elephant Walk

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Our second stay at the Elephant Walk in lovely Stillwater, MN. My wife and I own a small business and have a 12 year old... so getting away for some relaxation for our anniversary was desperately needed. All the details were there... beautiful grounds, decor, room. Loved the wine, cheese, crackers, fruit, and chocolates. Mini fridge had complementary water and soft drinks. We checked in a little after 4, enjoyed the jacuzzi tub and took a nap. We relaxed, did some reading. Breakfast was amazing! Great job Rita and staff! Highly highly recommended! Worth every penny. Don't forget to chat at breakfast - meeting the other boarders at breakfast is part of the experience!

Room Tip: My sleep quality would have been a 5 except I prefer a firmer pillow... I should have brought my own...
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I stayed for two nights and we enjoyed every minute. As you walk into a room you are drawn to a different world. We were so relaxed and the atmosphere takes all the weight off your shoulders which makes it so relaxing. I will recommend this B&B to anyone who wants an enjoyable experience.

Room Tip: Look it up online and pick a room that would best suit your needs. That's what we did and we wi...
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Great place to relax, love the wine and crackers platter, great food! We will definately be back to try the other rooms. LOVE the down comforters and the garden with fountains. Downtown is within walking distance which is nice also.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I'm using the real meaning of the word "awesome" when dscribing the decor of the rooms and the house in general! If you haven't been to Thailand, you'll want to go after spending time at the Elephant Walk. The hosts were friendly and funny, the breakfasts were superb and beautiful, the afternoon snack was sensible and satisfying, and the room (Chang Mai) was romantic and a little sultry(rich colors, warm low lighting, and a hot tub for two!) There were lots of little coves and nooks to hang back and read or enjoy privacy. Yet, if you wanted, you could talk and talk with Rita and/or the other guests at the breakfast table for hours. My husband and I had a wonderful time both relaxing and getting to know new people. And we got a chance to enjoy stillwater for the first time. We both recommend this place wholeheartedly and we will be back!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed with Mike and Rita for the first time this past weekend. The visit was a surprise for my wife for her birthday and we had a fantastic time. The Cadiz room is wonderful and the decorating and landscaping of the whole place is fascinating.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

We recently stayed at the Elephant Walk and had a wonderful time. We decided on it because it was rated so highly in Trip Advisor and were glad we did. The B&B was in walking distance to Stillwater which is a wonderful city to explore. We booked the Cadiz Garden suite and loved enjoying our wine on the deck at night. I highly recommend this suite and wouldn't hesitate to book it again. The food was very good as well.

We've stayed at a B&B previously which made our expectations extremely high and is the only reason that I decided on a 4 rating rather than a 5. If there was the ability to give a 4.5 rating I would have done so.

Bottom line, book this B&B and you'll have a great, relaxing time.

Room Tip: The Cadiz Garden suite was amazing. Book it!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stillwater
Water Street Inn
#4 of 7 in Stillwater
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Stillwater
Hyatt Place St Paul / Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn St. Paul/Oakdale

Been to Elephant Walk? Share your experiences!