“Sleep in your car instead! SO GROSS!!”

America's Best Inn - Stewartville
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Stewartville
Reviewed July 24, 2013

It was disgusting! It looked like dried blood on the mattress! I stayed there b/c of a wedding, and the bride and groom said their mattress looked the same. The bride kept on apologizing to us for reserving the rooms. Never got a discount for the stay. I got an AWFUL value, $80 for a 2 bed dump! I wish I had driven to Rochester instead. I would have saved $$$ and gotten a nicer room. The beds were very hard and you could feel EVERY spring poking into you. I now know why there is a chiropractor next door (no joke)!!! When I asked for more pillows (only 2 on each bed), the Indian lady started accusing me of allowing more people in my room! NO customer service, very rude Indian family who glared at us when my husband asked where the Catholic Church was in town. The fridge never cooled down our beverages. We drove to Rochester to buy a couple of pillows and blankets. Trust me, if my card hadn't already been charged I would have left w/o paying. I was very upset. It is not a chain so there is no corporate to complain to. I think a car would be more comfortable, or even the grass along the side of the road! Again, AVOID AT ALL COSTS, SO NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE AND BACKACHE!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Mark641
There are newer reviews for America's Best Inn - Stewartville

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Boo wont be back here ever. dirty. Signs posted everywhere for silly things. Ur best bet is to keep on driving. Used items for sale all over the place. Eww . Did not feel safe in my room. Front desk man was clueless.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Shawna L
Reviewed June 6, 2013

This place is dirty. Everything is outdated and should be on that TV Show on Travel Channel Called Hotel Impossible. They need to come in and fix this place fast or the owner will go out of business soon. This place is a joke. I have stayed at some high class Hotels and some low class Hotels looking for a fast nap. This is by far low low class of a place.. Just drive to Rochester and stay for a night up there. So many negative comments on here I'm sure the owner has never checked Trip Advisor or let alone know how to use a computer.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank BigSerb
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This was a nice place to stay. It was quiet and clean. The breakfast room was very good, There is no elevator, so if stairs to the second floor are a problem, ask for a first floor room.
Large rooms, HD TV, perfect temperature. Good beds firm enough to sleep well. Fridge, microwave and great staff

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank laura S
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Ahhh where to start. First of all we were greeted like we were from a different country! The guy at the front desk (owner) charged us 10.00 dollars to use a cot that looked like it was pulled from the dumpster per night. The towels in the bathroom were dirty. We asked for an extra trash bag and we were told NO.. REALLY!!! Ok I will put my trash on the floor. There were no visitors allowed in the rooms. To use the laundry facility was 10.00 per load..NO thank you! We locked our key in the room and the owner told my son we had to sleep in the lobby... the beds were lumpy and not made very nice. The carpet was crunchy. So if you want a crappy place to stay go here if you don't then take the time to drive the extra 5 miles to a better place. Very rude people...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank skittles951
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Beds are hard, pillows are flat, mattresses stained, towels small and rough, shower barely worked well enough to get wet, front desk grunts out one word sentences, breakfast is not worth eating, moldy tile in bath, free soaps are like ketchup packets, light switch didn't work. $10 is too much to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Mkzf
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Hotel managment 101... When in any hospitality orientated field (Hotel, Motel, Food industry ect...) You have now entered the people buisness.The owners of this border line condemed Hotel, must of been praying to budda during the custormer service presentation on how to run a succsessful Hotel.Nothing against any religion, but if you catch this praying, be prepaird for a long wait for whatever issues you may have, and trust me, there are many! The owner will not acknowledge a simple greeting of hello,seems you are inconveniencing him. And he will never look you in the eye, but will enter your room even thou your are in it! Here we go...The towels are stained and disgusting, the matress cover is a sheet thrown over the bed (also stained), a waste paper basket is used to keep the bathroom door from closing, do not put anything on the bathroom counter, the faucets are leaking and will damage everything you have.So, my review is this...listen to marten D....DONT STAY HERE!!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank rbomb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Stewartville
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South
La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester South, MN
Comfort Suites Rochester
Comfort Suites Rochester
#24 of 51 in Rochester
Days Inn & Suites Rochester South

Been to America's Best Inn - Stewartville? Share your experiences!