“Cozy and homey”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spring Grove
Village House Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spring Grove
Reviewed November 14, 2009

I found this place listed in my GPS, and took a chance on it. Well worth it. The motel is a cute little place, only 6 units. It's probably from the early '50s. The family running it has owned it for three years, and they've kept it up well. I paid $50 w/tax for my room.
The room was a good size, but two queen beds had it pretty full. There was a fridge, microwave, phone and clock, as well as a small TV. The furniture is older, and I had a desk from the '60s and a really tacky old lamp in my room. Everything was in good repair, and the tackiness was kind of fun. The beds each had a nice quilt, and store bought sheets. I went with plaid over floral. The little wall heater in the room actually worked too well, so I ended up cracking the windows before bed.
The bathroom was clean, but small. You only have a shower. The walls had pink and maroon vintage 'tile' made out of celluloid. I've never seen anything like it, so that was a bonus. You don't have many choices in the small towns around here, but you can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
9  Thank roadtripperMaryland
There are newer reviews for Village House Motel

Been to Village House Motel? Share your experiences!