“spotless & cozy”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Spring Grove
Village House Motel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Spring Grove
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Spent one night here. Room was spotless & sound. No issues. A basic, clean motel for the rural Midwest. Unit #1 is next to state hwy 44 so you will hear the trucks rumble through town at night. So, if you have a choice, choose other than unit #1.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank WMarengo

Reviewed October 21, 2011

Our motel room was small but very cozy and clean. I especially liked the bathroom. It was small but very nice. We had a refridgerator, microwave and coffee maker. We were very comfortable with everything we needed. We stayed two nights as we were in town for our son's wedding. The price was right at only 64 dollars a night.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Norene S
Reviewed November 14, 2009

I found this place listed in my GPS, and took a chance on it. Well worth it. The motel is a cute little place, only 6 units. It's probably from the early '50s. The family running it has owned it for three years, and they've kept it up well. I paid $50 w/tax for my room.
The room was a good size, but two queen beds had it pretty full. There was a fridge, microwave, phone and clock, as well as a small TV. The furniture is older, and I had a desk from the '60s and a really tacky old lamp in my room. Everything was in good repair, and the tackiness was kind of fun. The beds each had a nice quilt, and store bought sheets. I went with plaid over floral. The little wall heater in the room actually worked too well, so I ended up cracking the windows before bed.
The bathroom was clean, but small. You only have a shower. The walls had pink and maroon vintage 'tile' made out of celluloid. I've never seen anything like it, so that was a bonus. You don't have many choices in the small towns around here, but you can't go wrong with this place.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
9  Thank roadtripperMaryland

Been to Village House Motel? Share your experiences!