Dickerson's Lake Florida Resort
$74
$120
$100
$70
All reviewsdonutspaddle boatssand toysgracious hostsbasswe've stayedconniecabinfishingdocksminnesotamncharcoalgrandkidsbonfire
Reviewed August 26, 2011

13 family members gathered to celebrate a 50th wedding anniversary, all our birthdays, Christmas, and an opportunity for cousins to get acquainted. We are a scattered family and this was a memorable occasion. Did Bob and Connie intentionally order the best weather of the entire summer for us, or is that the way they treat all their guests? Every thing we needed was provided practically before we asked. Kids loved all the bike options, water toys, and kids water skiing adventure was the best. Fire ring s'mores, hay ride, and catering to all our kids made us love you even more, if that is possible. Amazing sunsets and beach cleaned every morning - 5 stars are inadequate! Thank you both!!

Reviewed August 16, 2011

This was our 16th year vacationing at Dickerson's. The week goes by so fast. With daily visits (some times several times a day) of all 17 of us coming to the store to visit with Bob and Connie, they always make us feel welcome and always have time for us. Having a store on site is so convenient. The cabins, grounds and beach are kept immaculate. I love being able to take my daily jogs/walk in the area. Bob made sure we had excellent weather for the week. :) The fish were biting and we were all sad when it was time to leave. Looking forward to year number 17 in 2012!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We just had another great week at Lake Florida. It is a wonderful family vacation spot. My son Asher and I went out for a walk one morning and he looked at me and said, "Mom, I just love it here." I couldn't agree more. We would highly recommend it for any family vacation. The lake is wonderful and the beach is beautiful. Bob and Connie do a tremendous job maintaining the resort and ensuring that everyone has a wonderful vacation experience.

Room Tip: Check out the online information to determine which cabin will suit your needs best
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I would like to express thanks on behalf of my entire family for the very enjoyable and relaxing week we spent at Dickerson’s resort. In all, eighteen of us stayed the week and we found the resort and cabins to be spotless and very well appointed. In particular, we very much appreciated the resort’s shaded lawn and beautiful lake shore through what turned out to be one of the hottest weeks on record. The water was perfect and the resort is well-stocked with beach and water toys, and fishing rods and bait, life jackets, charcoal and lighter fluid were all available.

Because we were staying close to our home town, we knew that a number of guests would visit us on different days. Just as we were asked when we arrived, we simply told the Dickersons who our guests would be and they were welcomed. We also played lawn games the entire week and were asked only to shift the game to give the grass a rest.

Again, we really enjoyed our week at Dickerson’s and we look forward to the next time our family can get together ‘at the lake’.

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed August 3, 2011

I have never experienced such a relaxing time as I have the last two years visiting Dickerson's Lake Florida Resort! Anyone who knows me knows I can never completely relax and shut down. Well, I have found the place where I can! The surroundings are so clean and beautiful and Bob and Connie take such good care of the cabins and lake shore! They plan many fun activities so you can get to know your neighbors and just provide such kind and courteous help. We had access to many fun water toys, paddle boats, water bikes, rafts and floaties! There is so much to do but most of all I just enjoyed being in such a peaceful, calm, clean environment and relaxing on their beautiful lake shore! I was able to bring along a woman with MS who is wheelchair bound and she could not believe how clean and beautiful the resort was.You thought she was in heaven and in a way that is how it feels when you sit on the beach and look out at this beautiful lake! It made her day and Dickerson's were so accommodating to all of us and our needs! They make you feel like family! I can't express enough what a fabulous place this is to get away to with your family. Bob and Connie treat you so well and make you feel like family. I feel truly blessed to have been able to stay there the last two years and am looking forward to next year! Let the countdown begin!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family