All reviews gas station large pool our entire stay walnut grove public areas great hotel stayed here continental breakfast hot tub accommodations lobby couch conference lake
Selected filters
Reviewed May 22, 2019

great place very clean room was awesome pool area was clean and at a good temp. of the water a good number of plug inns for your computer and stuff the breakfast area was great and they let my wife set there and work as she it a high tech person for a huge company she takes care of there stuff she worked long after we checked out thank you

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbenson22, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sleepy Eye, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2019

jeromew323 - thank you for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor! I am extremely happy to see that your stay with us was outstanding! Nothing better than dipping into a pool that is nice and comfortable!! We are always here to assist with our guests needs before, during and after they depart to ensure that they receive the utmost service that we can offer! Thank you again and we hope that if your travels bring you back through the area we will see you again!!

Reviewed April 21, 2019

The king room was huge! If we had our 4 kids with us, the king room with a sofa sleeper would have been large enough for two roll away beds (not sure if that is an option at this hotel). The conference center was very comfortable. There was a lot of AV issues throughout the conference but overall great!

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbenson22, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sleepy Eye, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2019

beth_k6 - thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay! I am happy to see that you enjoyed your time when you were with us! I will also pass on your comments about the Event Center to the event coordinator Lisa, she will be happy to hear such positive feedback! Thank you again!!

Reviewed March 9, 2019

Great customer service provided by Quinn Gborik. Friendly hotel at a recent cost. Highly recommend. Breakfast needs a bit improvement. Other than that, excellent service and clean hotel to stay in such a small town

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbenson22, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sleepy Eye, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay with us! I am happy to see that you were pleased with out staff and cleanliness of the hotel! We take great pride in providing a great experience for all guests. I will be sure to tell Quinn about your nice comments, thank you for letting me recognize him for all of his hard work!

Reviewed January 30, 2019

Very clean and quiet! Newly remodeled and has a definite home like feel! Warm and inviting! Definitely would stay again! The staff and the accommodations were very welcoming! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbenson22, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sleepy Eye, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Companion032467761119--- I am happy to hear that you found the staff welcoming and accommodating! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, I will be sure to pass on your wonderful comments to my staff. We look forward to hosting you again in the future, thank you again for sharing your positive comments!

Reviewed October 16, 2018

My room wasn't as clean as other places I have stayed. My bathroom mirror was dirty and it didn't look like they spent much time or effort on the bathroom when they did the remodel. Public areas were well kept and clean.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
tbenson22, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Sleepy Eye, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2018

shoech235128 - I am sorry to hear about our shortcomings during your stay. Please know that we are actively making sure that all guests rooms are up to company standards. This should not have been an issue as cleanliness is one of our top priorities. Please accept my apology and I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area you give us another chance to exceed your expectations.