We checked in and were given a lower level room. We had requested a top floor. They ended upgrading us to the largest room in the hotel at no extra charge. The rooms were great! Skip the bakery in town its closed. Will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our prime location in Minnesota's Superior North Shore region and wonderful amenities make the AmericInn Lodge and Suites your best lodging choice while in the Silver Bay area. The AmericInn is located on scenic Route 61 just outside the city of Silver Bay approximately one-half mile from Lake Superior and just minutes from the Superior National Forest and several showcase state parks. A variety of room types are available, including rooms and suites that offer whirlpools, fireplaces, balconies and spectacular Lake Superior views. All rooms have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. The hotel also features two spacious meeting rooms for business meeting and social gatherings. Start your day off right with our complimentary AmericInn Perk breakfast buffet and stay connected with our free High-Speed Internet access throughout the hotel. Guests of all ages enjoy our indoor heated swimming pool, large whirlpool, steam room, kiddy pool with frog slide, and, of course, our 110 feet figure eight Big Splash Waterslide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Silver Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Silver Bay
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Silver Bay Hotel Silver Bay
- Americinn Hotel Silver Bay